Jesse Delgado Blog

Friday, October 19, 2007

My back hurts

My back hurts like all get out. I was playing soccer for my P.E .class yesterday and I went all out for a diving stop. Well I sure stopped the ball, but I also hurt my back.
I didn't even sign up for the class yet I ended up in there because my self defense class was cancelled. I often ask myself, how Mexican are you if you dont like soccer? All my Hispanic friends make fun of me because I dont like to watch or even play soccer like them. Does that make me less Mexican or Hispanic than them? I love baseball, keyword love. The Dominicans love it too. I have no problems watching or being involved in the sport, therefore I feel like I can be part of that. I just plain dont like soccer, its boring and besides what is hockey for ehh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home